David Rubin & Partners (C.I.) Limited
David Rubin & Partners opened its office in July 2009 and is a division of David Rubin & Partners, a firm of chartered accountants and insolvency practitioners based in the UK.
The UK firm was founded by David Rubin & Henry Lan in London in 1984 and specializes in corporate and personal recovery, insolvency, forensic accounting and litigation support. Today it is a 6 partner firm employing over 70 staff and is the 15th largest insolvency practice in the UK in terms of appointments.
David Rubin & Partners provide services to the finance industry by supporting licensed fund administrators and fiduciaries in the orderly liquidation across a broad variety of both simple and complex structures and assist clients in recovery of overseas investments. Additionally, the firm provides a specialist service to local non finance companies experiencing trading difficulties.
Summary of Services
Regulated Entities/Finance Industry
- Solvent Members Voluntary Liquidations
- Insolvent Members Voluntary Liquidations
- Court Appointments
- Court Administration
- Forensic Insolvency Services
Local Non Financial Services Businesses
- Administration and Liquidation services.
- Voluntary Arrangements.
- Expert advice on turnaround of failing companies with help in establishing a strategy and acting upon an agreed plan.
- Advising and/or representing local companies where they are a substantial creditor or investor in structures outside of the island, including offering expert testimony and litigation support.