We are a leading offshore law firm with expertise in Cayman Islands, British Virgin Islands, Jersey and Guernsey law.
Through Mourant Governance Services, we deliver a complimentary range of fiduciary, administration and governance services.
Our clients include many of the wolrd's leading financial institutions, corporations, public organisations, private equity houses and investment funds, as well as ultra-high net worth individuals and family offices. We routinely work in partnership with the most prestigious international legal and accountancy firms.
Highly ranked in all leading legal directories, in Guernsey we have an international reputation as one of the leading practices in the island. Our Guernsey lawyers deliver partner-led advice on corporate and finance, employment, investment funds, litigation, property and trust and fiduciary matters. Our long tradition of exceptional service and expertise underpins our relationships with clients, who include the world’s foremost financial institutions, public companies, corporations, funds promoters and high net worth private clients.
Our core practice areas in Guernsey include:
- Banking & Finance
- Financial Services & Regulatory
- Insolvency & Restructuring
- International Trusts & Private Client
- Has 60 partners and over 200 lawyers worldwide
- Has the largest litigation practice of any offshore law firm
- Advises 80% of the world's top 50 banks
- Advises more FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 companies than any other offshore firm
- Is consistently ranked as a top tier firm across its locations
- Guernsey Law Firm of the Year 2016: Citywealth IFC Awards
- Firm of the Year, Jersey: Who's Who Legal
- Best Offshore Law Firm: Hedgeweek Global Awards 2015
- Best Offshore Law Firm - Client Service: HFMWeek European Hedge Fund Services Awards 2015
- Offshore Law Firm of the Year: Chambers Europe 2015