Guernsey Insurance Forum 2017
05 October 2017 - London
1:30PM - 5:00PM
Join us at the Insurance Forum hosted by Guernsey Finance, where we will discuss Innovation & Evolution.
The event, which takes place at etc.venues 8 Fenchurch Place in London during the afternoon of Thursday 5 October, will feature a keynote speech from cyber expert James Trainor and two panel sessions moderated by Naga Munchetty.
Session 1: insurance’s answer to 21st century megatrends
- megatrends and what they mean for the 21st century
- the rise of human longevity, rapid urbanisation, climate change, and technological breakthroughs
- the role of insurance in the new world
- opportunities for incumbents and challengers
Session 2: creating a suitable environment for unicorns
- how US$1 billion companies are created
- what will it take for UK InsurTech to produce a unicorn?
- what are the hurdles every start/scale-up must overcome on the way to US$1 billion?
- is the UK a good incubator or is there a better way?
8 Fenchurch Place