Guernsey Insurance Forum 2018
11 October 2018 - London
1:30PM - 5:00PM
Join us at the Insurance Forum hosted by Guernsey Finance, where we will discuss 'Creative Destruction'.
The event, which takes place at the Banking Hall in London during the afternoon of Thursday 11 October, will feature a keynote speech and two panel sessions moderated by Naga Munchetty.
Session 1: What Brexit means for you
- the impact of Brexit on risk managers
- understanding the risks to your organisation
- regulatory risk in the insurance market
- the bright side – turning crisis into opportunity
Session 2: Substance in the insurance industry
- ‘bricks & mortar’ vs ‘mind & management’
- bits and bytes – impact of technology
- practical substance considerations
- outsourcing / offshoring
More information on the event will follow shortly as well as registration, however if you are interested in sponsoring this event, please email Emily Wild.