ILS Insight 2017
06 July 2017 - Zurich
3:30PM - 6:00PM
Join us at the ILS Insight hosted by Guernsey Finance, where we will discuss transferring risk and raising capital.
The event, which takes place at Park Hyatt Zurich during the afternoon of Thursday 6 July, will feature two panel debates among leading figures from the ILS industry and a keynote speech from Christoph Buerer.
The event is expected to attract more than 100 professionals from across the world of insurance linked securities.
Session 1: Risk
How ILS managers and investors can participate in emerging risks
- the features of cyber, life, liability risk and other risks
- how attractive are these classes of business to ILS investors?
- the barriers to applying convergent capital and how they might be overcome
- the industry in 2021
Session 2: Capital
Can London compete with ILS-ready domiciles?
- what are the necessary conditions for success?
- are regulators onshore willing and able to regulate ILS?
- the international tax environment and what it means for you
- is there more substance in ILS-ready domiciles?
More information will follow soon. If you have any queries in the meantime, please contact Emily Wild - [email protected]
Park Hyatt Zurich