26 September 2018 - Shanghai
1:30PM - 7:00PM
Since opening our representative office in Shanghai, Guernsey has taken a number of steps to show its commitment to the Chinese market, raise the island’s profile and put the building blocks in place to ensure business flows.
Please join us at the Swatch Art Peace Hotel on Wednesday 26 September to hear more about our work in Shanghai. The event will include a presentation from Wendy Weng, our Asia Representative and will be followed by two panel sessions concluding with a drinks reception on the beautiful terrace of the Swatch Art Peace Hotel.
Panel session: Captive Insurance & ILS
- Moderated by Prof. Chen, Director of Insurance Research Centre, Fudan University
- Charles Scott, Managing Director of ARM
- Mark Elliott, Director of ILS, Aon Guernsey
- Danny Chen, Director of Captive Insurance, AoN Shanghai
- Xueliang Song, Director of Property and Casualty Department, Pingan Insurance
13:30 - Registration
14:30 - Session 1
15:30 - Coffee Break
16:00 - Session 2
17:00 - Drinks Reception
19:00 - Finish
To register and for more information on this event, please contact Wendy Weng - [email protected]
Please note this event will be in Chinese.