29 March 2019 - Guernsey
12:00PM - 2:00PM
Guernsey Finance and the States of Guernsey will be hosting a seminar on 29 March for the finance sector at the Duke of Richmond Hotel commencing at 12pm and finishing at 2pm.
The event will provide an update on Guernsey’s stability, competitiveness and resilience as a place to do business in a post-Brexit world.
The event will consist of a series of presentations followed by a Q&A session:
- Guernsey as a place to do business – Dominic Wheatley, Chief Executive, Guernsey Finance
- Guernsey, Brexit and constitutional resilience – Deputy Lyndon Trott, Vice-President of the Policy & Resources Committee, and Chairman of Guernsey Finance
- BEPS, Brexit and beyond: emerging international tax transparency – Tony Mancini, Deputy Chair of GIBA
- Regulatory continuity through Brexit– William Mason, Director-General of the GFSC
- Data adequacy and security – Colin Vaudin, Chief Information Officer, States of Guernsey
On the day you will not be required to check-in. Presentations will begin sharp at 12.
Please note parking is available at Beau Sejour should you require it.
Duke of Richmond Hotel
St Peter Port
Guernsey, GY1 1UY