Guernsey Funds Forum 2019
16 May 2019 - London
12:00PM - 5:00PM
Join us at the 10th edition of the Guernsey Funds Forum titled ‘Restart’, at which we will explore the narrative for the future and how Guernsey can be the ideal location for investment funds in 2020 and beyond. We will be taking a detailed look at:
Green & sustainable finance
- the green & sustainable imperative
- the role of financial services in achieving the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Guernsey’s ambitions in this space
- the world’s first regulated green investment fund product
Structuring private capital
- the rising influence of family offices and private capital in private equity
- use of ‘clubs deals’ and ‘side-by-side’ investments
- disintermediation of private equity firms?
- how to attract family offices and private capital
The Guernsey Funds Forum continues to develop year on year and has become a must-attend event in the calendar of many key investment fund decision makers in London. 2019 will be no different and will once more showcase Guernsey's offering and expertise through thought leadership discussion and debate on the state of the funds industry.
Guernsey is a leading specialist centre in the servicing of alternative assets such as private equity, infrastructure and alternative debt. The value of private equity business in Guernsey reached its highest-ever level at the end of Q3 2018, passing £120 billion for the first time.
The event also marks 30 years of the Guernsey Investment Fund Association.
Broadgate City of London