Guernsey Private Wealth Forum 2019
25 November 2019 - London
2:00PM - 5:00PM
Join us at the second Guernsey Private Wealth Forum for interactive panel sessions, indulgent afternoon tea and unrivalled networking.
You will hear about...
- Guernsey's jurisdictional and sub-sector key messages
- Guernsey's credentials in the provision of specialist family office services
- Guernsey's positioning, approach and priorities to develop the most supportive environment
Topics for the day:
- The relevance of substance in family office locational choice
- The importance of non-financial (e.g. environmental) returns
The event will be held at the Banking Hall in London during the afternoon of Monday 25 November. More information and registration to follow shortly.
If you are interested in attending this event and would like to know more, please email Emily.