Hong Kong Masterclass - Funds structuring and financing sustainability
08 October 2020 - Online
3:00PM - 4:00PM
Click the on-demand image below to relive the webinar
Guernsey Finance is delighted to be hosting this Masterclass webinar in partnership with the Hong Kong Green Finance Association, to discuss our common global agenda of financing sustainability. We will be bringing together a collection of experts and global leaders in green finance and the investment funds space from Hong Kong and Europe, discussing the latest developments in the green and sustainable finance space, and key trends and issues which have been identified as affecting investments managers today.
Dr Andy Sloan, Deputy Chief Executive, Strategy at WE ARE GUERNSEY will be moderating a panel discussion with viewer questions to follow. The panel consists of:
- Kate Hodson, Head of ESG Funds at Ogier in Hong Kong
- Iain Henderson, Managing Director at ADM Capital
- Tracy Wong Harris, Deputy Secretary General of the Hong Kong Green Finance Association, and
- Kevin Smith, Director of Ocorian in Guernsey
Key themes for discussion are:
- Macro trends in sustainable finance in Hong Kong and how this differs or converges with Europe
- Trends around developments in specific financing instruments, products and services
- How investment companies and fund managers are seeing trends with their clients
To register for the webinar, please click here.