Families Investing in the Future
15 September 2022 - London
2:30PM - 5:00PM
Guernsey has a long-established tradition of providing specialist wealth management services for sophisticated clients and their families.
Join us at the Royal College of Physicians in London for our latest briefing in September, at which we will focus on the importance of the next generation, succession planning, new and innovative technologies, and the risk and opportunities behind the growing ESG and climate movement.
WE ARE GUERNSEY will host a panel session of UK and Guernsey-based specialists as we explore the following:
- The challenges faced by the next generation, and how Guernsey private wealth practitioners can support these demands.
- The importance of internal good governance.
- How new and innovative technologies, products, structures and regulations are critical to overcoming the many issues faced by (U)HNW families, and their lawyers and advisors.
- The importance of ESG consideration as being inherent to fiduciary duty, and the investable opportunities that are making significant returns within sustainable and innovative technology thematic investing.
- How all of these key issues impact the choice of jurisdiction for (U)HNWs - and Guernsey's role in this.
Royal College of Physicians
11 St Andrews Place